In The Weekend – In The Mountain Biking Tracks

I was bumping up and down in the car as Dad drove Me, Micah and Bella up to the mountain biking tracks.  Mum and Joel were at home.  We pulled to a stop and we got out of of the car while Dad got the bikes off the back of the car. Once all the bikes were down Micah got onto his bike.  Then Dad got onto his bike, and hauled Bella onto the front seat of his bike.  And I got onto my bike.  

We biked down the hill to the track that we were going to bike down.  Micah went first then Me, then Dad and Bella.  I had to stop once at one corner then tried to stop at the next but it was too late.  I skied, then my bike fell on one side so I couldn’t get out.  Dad was behind me and he slid to a stop, then pulled up my bike and asked if I was OK.  I was fine except for my knee which was bleeding a little.  I  hopped back on my bike and biked to the end of the track.  After we did that one we biked to a  much harder track and did that one.  I had to stop heaps on that one, and had another 2 crashes.  After we finished that one we went back onto the one, that we had done before and it was way easier the second time.  We biked back up to the car and Dad put the bikes back on the back of the car.  Then we drove home.  The End

Do you like biking?

Hve you gone on mountain biking tracks before?