The Sisters

I’ve been writing a story in my read, write or draw time in school after morning break.  My story is called The Sisters.  This is what I’ve writen so far…

“Stop it,” Grace yelled as her older sister snatched her faviorite pencil out of her hands.  “Give it back!”  “Girls stop fighting” called their mother from the kitchen.  “Thea stole my pencil and shes not giving it back.” “Diners ready,” came her mothers reply.  Immeditly Thea dropped the pencil she was holding and Grace quickly bent down picked it up and hugged it, then putting it away in her draw ran to the table.  “Don’t run Grace” called her mother.  

After dinner the girls ran out into the backyard to play.  After they had been out there for 1 hour their Mother (who’s name was Kristen ) called them in to get into their nighties and go to bed.  “I wish I didn’t have to go to bed” Grace said to Thea.  “Me too” Thea replyed.  

When both of them were in bed Grace suddenly got up and walked down the hall into Theas room.  When Grace knew that Thea was awake she wispered, “I can’t sleep.”  “I can’t sleep ethier” Thea wispered back.  ” I’m gonna go down stairs for a bit and read there.”  ” I’ll come too.” 

The girls quietly went down stairs into the living room.  In the living room there were 2 sofa’s one bigger than the other.  There was also a bookshelf and a small table in the middle.  On the walls there were 2 peices of art work the girls had done when the were younger and a clock.  Thea lighted a candle and put it on the small table in the mmiddle of the room.  Next Thea and Grace found a book and started to read it.  Grace looked up at the clock, it was 1:35.  10 minutes later she looked up at the clock again and it said it was still 1:35.  “Thea,” “yes,”  “it’s still 1:3o” “Huh, the time must have stopped, I’ll go and check my clock.”  Thea came back and said.  “My clock has stopped working, and Mothers and Farthers clock has stopped working aswell.” 

Just then everything started to swirl around like a tornado.  Soon it became a toranado.  “What’s happening!” yelled Grace.  “I don’t know,”replied Thea.  After awhile the tornado stopped and they found they found that they were not in there home anmore.  They were in the future.   

That’s all I’ve done so far. 

What do you think will happen next?

Have you ever wrote a story before about going foward or backwards in time?